Welcome to SDSI online pre-evaluation portal
The joint MA program “Service Design strategies and innovations” (SDSI) is a new international Master in Northern Europe with a focus on service design, management, and leadership.
SDSI is open to candidates who are passionate about service design and aim at becoming the Lead of Service Design. BA degree of at least 180 ECTS or a second-level professional higher education diploma is required in humanitarian sciences, arts, information and communication sciences, the social and human sciences, or science in business administration. Professional work experience is preferable and might give you a competitive advantage but is not a prerequisite for studying with the SDSI.
Are you our ideal candidate?
We welcome candidates and future leaders who are passionate about service design and aiming at becoming leaders in service design. We value diversity and welcome students from a range of geographical locations, nationalities, and backgrounds.
We encourage you to apply if one of the following statements describes you:
- A mid-level or senior professional from industry or the public sector who can demonstrate creative talents and leadership in innovative projects
- Self-employed professional
- Emerging entrepreneur
- Motivated individual
- Education documents (diploma and transcript of records) and official English translations;
- Proof of English proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test (or similar) or has completed on-site secondary education, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree taught fully in English in one of the following countries: EU/EEA member states, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom. Please note that the transcript of record must include that studies were conducted fully in English;
- Letter of Motivation;
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID card;
- Admission assignment;
NB! It is important to properly cite and reference any sources used in your motivational letter and admission assignment. It has to be authentic, otherwise, the university has the right to dismiss your application.
The Duolingo English Test which is an online English proficiency test that can be taken online, on-demand, in under an hour for only $49. The test is taken via a computer with a camera and includes a proficiency score, video interview, and writing sample which are shared with the SDSI (Art Academy of Latvia) when you send your results. Certified results are available within 48 hours of the test sessions.
More info: here
How to Apply?
- Select “Sign in / register ” at the top right of the page.
- Create your account. Please indicate an email address that you regularly check, as it will be used for all communications related to the application process.
- Fill in the application and upload the compulsory attachments including the admission assignment.
- Will be open from February 1-28, 2023
- Online Interview: March 13-24, 2023
- Communication of results to candidates: March 27-31, 2023