Welcome to SDSI online pre-evaluation portal
Joint MA program “Service Design strategies and innovations” (SDSI) is a new international Masters in Northern Europe with a focus on service design, management, and leadership.
SDSI is open to any candidate who is passionate about service design and aims at becoming the Lead of Service Design. Professional Experience and a BA degree is required – in any field, not necessarily in Design. We value diversity and thus – students from diverse geographical locations, nationalities and backgrounds.
Are you our ideal candidate?
Do you have a minimum of two years of professional work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in any field of study? Then you meet the prerequisites for the Master’s in SDSI.
We welcome candidates and future leaders who are passionate about service design and aiming at becoming leaders in service design. We value diversity and welcome students from a range of geographical locations, nationalities and backgrounds.
We encourage you to apply if one of the following statements describes you:
- A mid-level or senior professional from industry or the public sector who can demonstrate creative talents and leadership in innovative projects
- Self-employed professional
- Emerging entrepreneur
- Motivated individual
- Proof of payment application fee
- BA degree;
- Official transcript of records;
- Proof of English proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS, ELS (or similar);
- Letter of Motivation;
- Proof of at least 2 years previous work experience;
- Copy of the data page of your passport or ID card;
- Admission assignment;
More info: here
How to Apply?
- Select “Sign in / register ” at the top right of the page.
- Create your account. Please indicate an email address that you regularly check, as it will be used for all communications related to the application process.
- Fill in the application and upload the compulsory attachments including admission assignment.
- You can apply from May 15 -30, 2022
- Online Interview: June 9-10, 2022
- Communication of results to candidates: June 13-15, 2022